Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Koz Boys - The Bigger, The Better!

The hiatus is over. I’m back to blogging! We have so much going on! We had a doctor’s appointment for both boys today and both boys are in phenomenally good health…Thank God!
For those of you that haven’t met him yet, Lincoln is an amazing, little boy. He has such a tender personality. He gives such genuine smiles that make you feel like a million dollars. He is particular about what is going on with him while he’s awake – most of the time, he wants to be held and cuddled with. He’s an excellent eater which makes my job of nursing him very easy. When he’s sleeping, he sleeps like a rock and can often put himself back to sleep. He has an adorable giggle that makes me grin ear to ear when I torture him with tickles. He’s so much fun and he’s barely 2 and ½ months old!
Mr. Maxim…. He turned 2 on August 5th. I can’t believe it! He is a smart boy and says words in the most adorable way… I never thought the word “toes” could make me smile so much! He says quite a few words and phrases: apple, happy, star, car, cloud, bye-bye, hi, hello, bubbles, I love you, oh my goodness, and so much more! He says, “oh dude!” which is hilarious! He knows his colors and knows how to count to 10. He can even identify numbers 1-9. We are so proud! He’s not much of an adventurous eater …. YET! I am hoping that we will help him blossom into a more daring foodie! He sleeps well but is an early riser…. Not much for sleeping in. He is incredibly active and athletic. He has great balance and runs and jumps without falling. He has amazing hand-eye coordination and enjoys golf and baseball. The boys are awesome together. For the most part, Max is always trying to kiss and hold Lincoln. From time to time, he tries to hit him or throw something at him, but he never does it at full strength or with real anger behind it. He is usually trying to make mommy or daddy mad. Lincoln looks at Max whenever he is within his sight and often smiles at him. They are already falling in love with each other!Now it’s number time… At the doctor’s today, we found out that Kary and I make BIG BOYS! Maxim is in the 60th percentile for weight and 90th percentile for height. Mr. Lincoln is in the 97th percentile for weight and 95th percentile for height. They are both happy and strong boys! We couldn’t ask for anything more!
We continue to be blessed and are thankful. We have wonderful friends and family that are constantly helping and praying for us. We have countless blessing and are grateful everyday for all the love and luck we have in our lives! Hope to see you all soon! Xoxo Steph

1 comment:

  1. Your boys are so cute Steph! Keep posting, I love reading updates on your family.

    ReplyDelete